EveryDay stuff

Has it really been that long…..

I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since I last was here….
Next weekend is the nieces wedding….time has gone so quickly, the joys of being busy at home and stupidly busy at work.

My holiday went so quickly…..

We got the sludge eating fish (a pleck I believe?) called sludge bucket and a couple of hatchets (I wasn’t allowed little sharks!). Sludge bucket has transformed the tank, it’s so nice and clean.

Sewing machines were taken for repairs and collected yesterday (Saturday), so looking forward to having a decent sewing machine at my class again.

Had a little drama with the bfs Audi TT…fuel pump decided it had had enough and died. Luckily it allowed me to get home from my class on the Thursday night and that we wasn’t planning on using to go to Stratford upon Avon.

Stratford upon Avon weekend was amazing as it always is (that’s another blog). The Kit Car show saw us purchase helmets for the Kit Car. The bf said he had a great Birthday too.

The next week saw the bfs Sky Q being installed….I quite like it, I used to struggle with his old Sky especially with catch up TV. I sort of tried sorting my wardrobe, but need more than a day or so! Wednesday turned into taking the parents shopping and having and hour or three chilling with my kindle and Jackie Collins.

Election Day was Thursday….I collected my ballot box Tuesday night, came away with the usual dos and don’ts…. Do be polite, dress appropriately, follow protocol….. Don’t say how many voters you’ve had, dress in red blue pink purple yellow orange or green or multicoloured. Election Day arrived, my mum is my Poll Clerk, we had a good day, had to get up at about 5am as we had to be at the polling station by 6.30am. We were open between 7am and 10pm. I’m also pleased to say that my local County Councillor is the one I voted for!

Friday was nail day…..neon yellow and green this time (sadly no photos). And we collected the car transporter.

Saturday was another early morning leaving at 6.30am for the trip to Telford…..didn’t get to see the famous Iron Bridge this time. Thankfully this time the rolling road was a success this time and the bfs Kit Car has an engine that purrs like a kitten now. We was home at a sensible time too….around 6pmish.

We shut the sticker business down for the two weeks I was off, so that was back up and running by Sunday evening.

It was back to work Monday, and it is really stupidly busy, it’s one of those times where everything is wanted at once, but come late June nothing will be happening.

I usually waffle in this blog during my lunch break, but I’ve not really had time to stop and eat let alone write…..


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s